Visa-free entry for visiting the visa-free territory «Brest - Grodno»
Citizens of 73 countries can come to the Republic of Belarus with tourist purposes without a visa for a period of up to 15 days to visit the tourist and visa-free territory «Brest - Grodno» (Brest city, Brest, Zhabinka, Kamenets, Pruzhany districts of Brest region, Grodno city, Berestovitsa, Volkovysk, Voronovo, Grodno, Lida, Svisloch, Schuchin districts of Grodno region).
See the full list of countries
Entry and departure into the Republic of Belarus for a temporary stay in a visa-free regime on the visa-free territory «Brest - Grodno» is carried out through following crossing points:
- At road crossing points Brest (Terespol), Bruzgi (Kuznica Bialostocka), Domachevo (Slovatichi), Benyakoni (Shalchininkai), Berestovitsa (Bobrowniki), Peschatka (Polovtsy); Privalka (Raigardas);
- At railway crossing point Brest (Terespol) – railway station Brest-Vostochnyj, Grodno (Kuznica Bialostocka) - railway station Grodno;
- At the crossing point of Brest and Grodno airport;
- At simplified crossing point Pererov (Belovezha), Lesnaya (Rudovka), Privalka (Shvyandubre).
- Valid passport or substituting document, intended to traveling abroad.
- Documents that provide citizens the right for individual or group visits to the visa-free territory «Brest - Grodno».
- Health care insurance, which extended to the territory of the Republic of Belarus and providing for insurance coverage not less than 10 000 EUR.
- Money in the amount equivalent to not less than 2 base rate set out in the Republic of Belarus on every day of stay. From 01.01.2019 base rate is 25,50 BYN.
Object of the rest, located on the visa-free territory «Brest - Grodno»: